0bama sez: "We are out of money."

Cerise

'WE'RE OUT OF MONEY'

In a sobering holiday interview with C-SPAN, President Obama boldly told Americans: "We are out of money."

C-SPAN host Steve Scully broke from a meek Washington press corps with probing questions for the new president.

SCULLY: You know the numbers, $1.7 trillion debt, a national deficit of $11 trillion. At what point do we run out of money?

OBAMA: Well, we are out of money now.

Izzat so? :rolleyes:

Quick! Print some more!

wow cerise. when you make it into a soundblip like that it sure sounds horrible, huh?

but then when you read the rest of what he's saying, it looks like a fairly realistic assessment of what's going on.

next you're going to post a thread about

O
BAMA SNEEZES AND CAUSES FLU EPIDEMIC ALL CHILDREN DIE!:dizzy:

seriously, next time, would you post something at least mildly substantial?

Here, let's add some more
OBAMA: Well, we are out of money now. We are operating in deep deficits, not caused by any decisions we've made on health care so far. This is a consequence of the crisis that we've seen and in fact our failure to make some good decisions on health care over the last several decades.

We're out of money but we need to spend some more.

Good plan.

The ignorance of the American electorate is the dim’s biggest ally.

We are in the process of losing our triple "A" rating, which will increase the cost of borrowing and make it more difficult to get loans.

Prepare for huge tax increases and double digit inflation......and we haven't even gotten to 0bama’s Socialized Medicine or Cap & Plunder yet.

is she cute? “lets see what chu gots under that Burqua Honey-bun”

Allright you. You're just insisting I turn rogue, aren'tcha?

"The idea of the pageant is to measure the contestants' commitment to Islamic morals... It's an alternative to the calls for decadence in the other beauty contests that only take into account a woman's body and looks," said pageant founder Khadra al-Mubarak.

"The winner won't necessarily be pretty," she added. "We care about the beauty of the soul and the morals."

See what you've done!? ;)

0_61_050609_BeautifulMorals.jpg

I mean, at least they are smiling. Well, as far as I can tell, one is.

Back