I found a bunch of mini-bottles in the cupboard and they're calling my name. I'm gonna be sooooooooooooo sick tomorrow with all the alcohol mixing :eek:

Lotsa beer, here. I just went through the week from hell, the house is still a wreck, and I have plenty o' beer.

Cheers.

In heaven there is no beer
That's why we drink it here
And when we're dead and gone from here
Our friends will be drinking all the beer!

I've been getting into the "energy" drinks lately as some of you know.
I think I like "Monster" the best, and no hangover. :D ($2/16oz though) :retard2:

151 proof rum kicks ass.

I have a quart, minus the neck waiting for next weekend.

catocom said:
I've been getting into the "energy" drinks lately as some of you know.
I think I like "Monster" the best, and no hangover. :D ($2/16oz though) :retard2:

Two words....Depth Charge :beardbng:

That stuff can be lethal. A few years ago a friend and I finished off over half a bottle. Bad idea. The next day was not fun.

My favorite drink was a special from an old friend that was the bartender at the fetish club I always went to. The drink required some 151 poured onto the top of it. He would make the drink so that you could barely taste the alchie in it, even more so after you finished the first one. Those drinks were lethal. Very very lethal.

catocom said:
Got a link?
Does it have alcohol in it?

hrmmmm... I'll have to double check with bf tonight but
http://www.drinkstuff.com/cocktails.htm
says:

Depth Charge
1 oz red bull
1 oz jager

Unknown - Colorado

fill a glass about 1/2 way with red bull, shot glass of the other stuff (that's the part I'm not sure on, there's about 10,000 varieties of this apparently) drop the shot glass into the redbull glass and drink (if i can't figure it out maybe I'll go bowl this weekend and get a couple to figure it out, lol)

Liliandra said:
it does, but I can't remember what kind....I'll lookses up....know it's mixed with redbull though....wicked good stuff

Yeah...you're REALLY not suppose to mix energy drinks and alcohol...the opposite effects of the two can be lethal.

Eh, I could probably drink a couple a beers, but 100+ proof would do major damage
with my liver condition. :confused:

Back