1928 revisited

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Republican pledge for Herbert Hoover said:
A chicken in every pot and a car in every garage

fast forward
Mrs Bill Clinton said:
"I like the idea of giving every baby born in America a $5,000 account that will grow over time, so that when that young person turns 18 if they have finished high school they will be able to access it to go to college or maybe they will be able to make that downpayment on their first home,"

That's approximately twenty BILLION dollars, per year. Please see my signature & the thread about the Federalist Paper 41.

Source

Oh, for those of you that don't know how many chickens & cars were given awy, see Black Monday pardon the source

That's approximately twenty BILLION dollars, per year.

Yeah, 20B more in the coffers. Sounds like another Social Security type Ponzi scheme to me.

But hey, they might actully just leave it alone and not spend it and not have to replace it in 50 years

They might as well make it $50,000. Its just another scheme to get everyone hooked on the herion of the government tit. Just where will the money come from?... the magic stocking fund fairy just gonna start shooting golden coins out of her butt or something? *sniff sniff* Rob Peter to pay Paul.

*does the defecit tango*

What kills me is the number of buttholes in the Gov. that don't learn from previous mistakes,
and or the ones that do, but make money from it, knowing it's detrimental to the this country.:grumpy:

We have to somehow get rid of these crooks, Before it's too late.
I just don't know how it can be done with the current voting system in place,
without revolution.

Cradle to grave care form your friendly neighborhood government official. The more they give the more we take then more they give.

Rob-tax the rich. C'mon, you know the drill. It does make me wonder though, who's gonna pay the bill when the rich quit trying & move to Dubai.

Back