2004 black friday sales

groan...is it really almost that time? marlowe wants a gameboy. i'm thinking reading should be a prerequisite.

Ohhhh I see. The day after Thanksgiving sales. pfftttt. Won't see me walkin' around. I'll be in bed still feeling bloated from the night before. :D

Get the inside scoop, buy before Friday Madness & then go in & have them pricematch.

Well, my schedule at Radio Shack that day is 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. I've got a long day and a lot of work that day... but I've also got dollar signs in my eyes. The opportunity to make enough in sales to get switched from hourly to commission for the pay period is exciting. :D

Inkara1 said:
Well, my schedule at Radio Shack that day is 7:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. I've got a long day and a lot of work that day... but I've also got dollar signs in my eyes. The opportunity to make enough in sales to get switched from hourly to commission for the pay period is exciting. :D
Don't worry. That exciting feeling will fade. :D

* has done a 5am-6pm shift of black friday working the front lines of retail, followed by 9-6 shifts Saturday and Sunday.....its not for me :D

Inkara1 said:

get paid well Ink. You will need it considering the evilness of that day

staffrodore said:
I'm so glad I'm not american and having to worry about another money wasting celebration.

Americans are the only ones worldwide to exchange gifts on Christmas? I think not.

you live in middle earth staff? i would think All countries celebrate some money wasting celebration.

My bro works at Sears now and gets 10% off on top of that, hmm... don't know what we've got this year, but some of what we had last year was a bust, we ended up with like 20 or so cases of 100pks of CD-Rs we didn't sell. All I know is that I'll be working for sure, but only the usual 8 hours so it won't be much more than usual.

Mirlyn said:
Don't worry. That exciting feeling will fade. :D

* has done a 5am-6pm shift of black friday working the front lines of retail, followed by 9-6 shifts Saturday and Sunday.....its not for me :D
Did you have commission and "spiff" (kickbacks for selling certain items) being waved in front of you the whole time, though? :D

Back