21 years is a long damned time

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The night I met my wife was 21 years ago this week. I took her to an after-show party. She later picked me up from the drunk tank. Lovely how some things work out :headbang:

Gonz said:
She later picked me up from the drunk tank. :

Can there be any better sign of true love? :)

As someone it takes a helluva lot of will power to maintain interest in anything for more than 21 months.....never mind 21 years.....I can gladly say Congrats dude! :lloyd: Lets hope she's still hauling yer out of the drunk tank in another 21! :swing:

It's hard until the right one comes along then you don't even realize it without paper & a pencil.

Gonz said:
It's hard until the right one comes along then you don't even realize it without paper & a pencil.

I read that as "without pencil & a paper" and hit quote to comment on how it was backwards...but just realized that I am dyslexic today...

Nixy said:
I read that as "without pencil & a paper" and hit quote to comment on how it was backwards...but just realized that I am dyslexic today...

Hey, Nixy, did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac who stayed up all night wondering if there really is a dog? :D

Back