40 Years Later

What do you think happened in the JFK assassination?

• No Conspiracy - Lone Gunman

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Conspiracy - One Shooter

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Conspiracy - Multiple Shooters

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Novenber 22 marks the 40th anniversary of the assassination of President John F Kennedy. The debate remains...as a cottage industry now, and always spurred onward by "new, previously unpublished evidence." I've been following this as a hobby for decades and its probably the subject I am best read on....I was wondering what the general consensus is amongst us, here at OTC. I've posted this in the LL for exposure and would ask that, if you feel the need to discuss a theory, please start a thread in the RW instead of voicing it here. I just want to get a read on where this might settle.

freako104

there was a speculation on this i think it was yesterday on the history channel. i think there was some conspiracy

Squiggy

ThunderDick
freako, there has been more speculation about this over the past 40 years than probably any other subject. Did you have an opinion before watching the History Channel?

freako104

honestly i didnt think there was one until i started hearing more about it which was in high school. it was about then i started thinking that there is some kind of conspiracy. i knew there was a lot of specualtion. im sure since the anniversary is coming up ill be watching either TLC or the history channel

IDLEchild

freako104 said:
im sure since the anniversary is coming up ill be watching either TLC or the history channel

..and I am sure they will still come to no conclusion because they are running out of ideas and evidence. Only thing known in those 40 years is that is definetly dead....everything else is still up in the air.

PostCode

Major contributor!
I read the Warren Report something like 15 years ago or so. It's been a while. I also read a few other books about it too while I was in collage supposedly learning. I never really garnered much interest in it but I think that was mainly due to how convoluted it was.

Anyhow, I suppose it could go either way. From the film, I would have to say it was definately a conspiracy headed by the Dark Underworld of the Elusive Squiggy Wannabes. Not positive, but Warren said something about that.

:D

btw, I voted.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I saw the movie. Who really knows, by the time the CIA gets around to releasing the info, so much of it will look like this,
It's pathetic

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
I saw the movie. Who really knows, by the time the CIA gets around to releasing the info, so much of it will look like this,
It's pathetic
Or
the guy died. we still don't know how.