45 minutes, 26 seconds...

:45 to eat Mickey D's? Those are four minute burgers. Parking in their lot? What ever for?

I guess public parking is at a premium there. I've seen businesses in downtown Nashvegas employ one person simply to monitor the parking lot. Anyone who parks there but does not go inside has their car towed. It's posted too, so I guess it's legal to do it.

Makes perfect sense to me.

It's preventing people from just leaving their cars in the parking lot and taking spaces away from paying customers.

I also live in a town where there are more cars than there are legal parking spots... I see an empty legal parking spot like once a week, at best. Usually every 3rd or 4th car has a second car double parked next to it.

I live across the street from one

If it's anything like the ones here, it's filled with pervs, homos (redundant I know...), dope dealers, and the homeless. Larger cities are even worse. When I lived in Nashvegas there was one large park in a not so desirable part of the city. Beautiful place. It was common knowledge that you were relatively safe there from 9 AM until about 2 PM. After that, enter at your own risk. Ain't no Big Mac worth all that.

In L.A. & Chicago we had parks to fit every situation. In Phoenix, they were still safe (this was 20+ years ago). Here, they're mostly basketball hangouts. One is notorious for its homosexual activity. The one across the street is mostly quiet.

In L.A. & Chicago we had parks to fit every situation. In Phoenix, they were still safe (this was 20+ years ago). Here, they're mostly basketball hangouts. One is notorious for its homosexual activity. The one across the street is mostly quiet.

Ahh...ball gags. :D

Back