5...6..7..8....Who do you appreciate????

IDLEchild

Well who do you appreciate in your life. Or any where else?? be it here or a celeberty or a author whoever???

my caring and supportive mom and dad.

my wonderful boyfriend jawschy, who's made me very happy.

shannon, my very best friend, without whom i likely would not be so pleased with life.

my friend liz, for coordinating the events that made my high school life so enjoyable (parties, our promnite, bowling, etc).

Kandace and Kelly, for being themselves, and great friends.

the band AFI for speaking my feelings better than i can.

edited to say: there are others that i appreciate, too... but those are main big ones, that i could think of the actual reasons i appreciate them.

PrincessLissa said:
My angel Alexandria.
Why thank you... that's my middle name... ;)

Rachel and Ben...

Ann... a friend of 20 years...

Ruth... another friend of 15 years...

My mother... hmmm, that's a double-edged sword...

Lots of other people who pass in and out of my life from time to time...

And my friends here at OTC of course. :D

But most of all... Katie just for being herself... she saved me from myself. :love:

All of my friends and family, of course.

Zack Gowen, who got his WWE wrestling contract yesterday, after kicking the Big Show's ass! Btw, the Big Show is about 500 pounds, the biggest athlete in the world today. Also, Zack has one fake leg, so he was teamed up with Mr. Machman's(sp?) daughter, Stephanie, to go in the first ever handicap match, against the Big Show. Mr. Machman(sp?) set all this up, because he wanted Zack to get his ass kicked, so he wouldn't ever return. Once the match started, the Big Show was winning but then suddenly Zack did all these tight moves against him AND Mr. Machman. It was awesome! At one point in the match Big Show pulls off Zacks fake leg. Stephanie didn't really do anything, no wonder why she's not a wrestler. Then Zach and Stephanie were getting weak, so Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar(Wrestle-Mania Champion last year, and the only one who can pick up Big Show) came into the ring and started to beat him down. Then Zack did a backflip from the outside ring with his one leg and slammed on the Big Show. Then 1-2-3! Zack and Stephanie wins!!!!!!
That has to be the best wrestling match I ever saw.

I appreciate Zack because he showed to Mr. Machman that he has the guts and talent to be a wrestler, even though he's disabled.

:jump:

Nietzsche,Marilyn Manson, Anton LeVey, my mom and dad, my sis, my aunts uncles and cousoins,Lovecraft,my friends, my co-workers,eddy and his family(theyve been like a second fam to me) and anyone else i truly care about as well(online or not) and everyone in here and jjr512 and xi.

Back