5 secrets to a happy relationship

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
5 Secrets to a Perfect Relationship

1. It is important that a woman helps you around the house and has a job.

2. It is important that a woman makes you laugh.

3. It is important to find a woman you can count on and doesn't lie to you.

4. It is important that a woman is good in bed and loves making love to you.

5. It is VERY important that these four women never meet.

I dunno... I'm thinking... hmm... all 4 together... naked... yes
... twister mat... yes yes
...baby oil... oh hell yes....
...video cameras running from three angles... yes yes...

sounds like a plan

unclehobart said:
I dunno... I'm thinking... hmm... all 4 together... naked... yes
... twister mat... yes yes
...baby oil... oh hell yes....
...video cameras running from three angles... yes yes...

sounds like a plan

till they pull out the knife, and you know how Bobbitt felt

*sigh*
What sucks is, I meet all of the first four requirements in one woman - but I will never get the damn chance with a man who appreciates it! :crying3:

SexyBoo said:
*sigh*
What sucks is, I meet all of the first four requirements in one woman - but I will never get the damn chance with a man who appreciates it! :crying3:
Don't worry, dear. I'm sure you'll find someone when you least expect it. :hug:

tonks said:
well, of course, boo! don't we all but that's life and dem's da berries, huh?
Ain't that the truth? Why are people so blind sometimes? Never mind, I don't want to get started on that again! :(

Maybe one day I will meet the "right" person who will not only recognize my good qualities, but will also have the self-esteem and balls to stand up, realize that the status quo is not all it is cracked up to be, and decide to be with me. :swing:

the right person comes when you least excpect it, trust me, meeting the wifey was a sorta fluke, my first words to her where "don't touch me"

SexyBoo said:
Maybe one day I will meet the "right" person who will not only recognize my good qualities, but will also have the self-esteem and balls to stand up, realize that the status quo is not all it is cracked up to be, and decide to be with me. :swing:

ouch.......just ouch....wow...

paul_valaru said:
the right person comes when you least excpect it, trust me, meeting the wifey was a sorta fluke, my first words to her where "don't touch me"
That is priceless. :)

SexyBoo said:
*sigh*

thats cause us guys are intimidated by your beauty ;)

Back