8 Mile

Jeslek

Banned
Well, its been almost two weeks since 8 Mile opened, and everyone is talking about it. I kinda liked the movie, even though I'm not an Eminem fan. The acting was rather good actually. I went in with low expectations just because its Eminem, but I can honestly recommend this movie to others.

Any thoughts?

there was something about the movie that i didn't care for, but can't put my finger on it. not sure if it was the characters, their development or the script in general. seemed a little cliche.
i'd say wait till its on cable or rental.

I REALLY liked it.

I would definately recommmend people go see it.

I want to go see this movie ... but I need to find a babysitter first. Oh well, I'll just wait to rent it.

want to see it though im nt a big fan of eminem i respect some of the things he said. looks like a deep movie in that the characters are all real to an extent and what some people have to go through in life.

i'm saving my final analysis of M&M's acting till i see him in a role that would be a bit more of a stretch for him.

Spot said:
i'm saving my final analysis of M&M's acting till i see him in a role that would be a bit more of a stretch for him.

My friends who have seen it says he is just acting like himself, it's almost a movie about him in real life

i only said that because he's actually gotten a couple of good reviews for his "acting". the critics are giving the director a lot of credit too for getting the most out of him, acting-wise.

Back