A new phase

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Greedy bastiches has gone to a new level.

First, we provide free or reduced price utilities.
Then we provide free food.
Next, we proved a little spending cash.
We then give them housing.

Now they want better toilets?
The Metropolitan Human Relations Commission has sued the Fort Wayne Housing Authority over an impaired woman’s toilet.

The complex, 7300 Decatur Road, is owned and operated by the housing authority to provide affordable housing.
Ferro, 55, has spastic cerebral palsy and uses a motorized wheelchair. According to the Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention, spastic cerebral palsy causes stiff muscles, making movements awkward.

“The one they put in that I begged them not to put in was 2 inches lower,” Ferro said. “It was more difficult to transfer (from the wheelchair to the seat), it was hurting my knees because I had to bend down lower and it was elongated instead of round, so I was getting pins and needles sitting on it. …”

Ferro said the housing authority tried different seats and foot rests but never replaced the toilet itself and never did anything that worked. The problem was finally solved in August when a friend of Ferro’s built a toilet seat she could use.

According to the lawsuit, filed under city anti-discrimination law, the authority delayed in responding to Ferro’s reasonable request, resulting in stress, mental anguish, physical pain and discomfort.

So, the problem is solved. Why the lawsuit? You're already living off other peoples money. Be happy you have a toilet at all you ungrateful bitch. On the other hand, if she wins her lawsuit, will she have to pay back rent?

Gonz said:
Greedy bastiches has gone to a new level.

First, we provide free or reduced price utilities.
Then we provide free food.
Next, we proved a little spending cash.
We then give them housing.

Now they want better toilets?

So, the problem is solved. Why the lawsuit? You're already living off other peoples money. Be happy you have a toilet at all you ungrateful bitch. On the other hand, if she wins her lawsuit, will she have to pay back rent?

Another Clueless Lawsuit, Understand?

Back