A said day in Georgia...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
I don't really blame this guy, but he could've at least waited for him to roll up on his property.

Gear allegedly shot his .40-caliber semiautomatic gun two or three times at Bryan Joseph Mough, 21, after he drove past the house, turned around and made another pass, the Journal-Constitution reported.

You may now cue the whining group over the mans 'civil rights'...

yeah, not very smart
now that he's in jail, what can he do if some guy follows them again. Nothing.
He should have taken out the bike....I think a 40 cal could pierce the block.

I saw a guy in the same situation...he kill the guy's Impala.

Based on that little blurb, I'd aquit. He was protectiong his daughters from an unknown assailant.

The teens said they made obscene gestures at Mough after he cut them off, adding at one point he ran into their car, the newspaper reported.

What are the chances they didn't see him him and he hit their vehicle based on that and not that he was trying to ram them off the road with his motorcycle after they gave him the finger so he could rape them.

Nah,teenage girls are never overly dramatic or lie to daddy ,whom they obviously knew was quick to anger.

So following your daughter's car down the street is a capital crime, punishable by death?

As if I NEEDED a reminder to stay the hell out of Indiana...

Stopping a rapist? Knocking off a serial killer? Ending the life of the man who would have cured cancer? It's all speculation now.

Fact is, the father had no idea what the guy was. Suppose he was just trying to get insurance information to pay for damages to the car? Of course, now we'll never know, will we?

That aside...If someone is taking shots at me, I wouldn't go past them a second time, regardless of my intentions...

That aside...If someone is taking shots at me, I wouldn't go past them a second time, regardless of my intentions...

Sounds like shots weren't fired until after he went pas a 2nd time.

"Gear allegedly shot his .40-caliber semiautomatic gun two or three times at Bryan Joseph Mough, 21, after he drove past the house, turned around and made another pass, the Journal-Constitution reported."

Based on the article I'd lock this dad up. He's outta control.

Back