A small random rant

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
this started in my brain after the madonna paltrow raising kids elsewhere thread.

All these stars always announcing there intentions, do they really think we care, they are people, who have jobs. that is it, that is all

Sean penn going to Iraq to make peace? WTF

Dude your an actor, not a diplomat, and you haven't even played a diplomat on the screen.

I can understand them supporting a cause, like PETA (even though i hate PETA)

but to say I don't like this, I like that. WE DON'T CARE.

The stars shall never read this, so it is useless

just like them

well, i suppose they feel they are using their stardom for some good...but you're right...we don't care.

there are others like me that see them for what they really are. people with nothing other than a job that gets them seen around the world, but no more important than you or I. its good to know that not everyone cowtows to these like simple minded fools.

FUCK THE CELEBERTIES......RICH MOFOS WHO THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN ACTING AND LOOK PRETTY.....HAHAHA STUPID PEOPLE.

*ahem*...I sure do hate them.

I couldn't care less about celebreties.........lotsa folks think they are made of silver and gold........but they are just made from flesh, bone, snot and shit like the rest of us :shrug:

As for the causes they support.......who cares? They are just another vehicle for publicity.......if say, Tom Cruise suddenly dropped from the public eye.....charities, politicians and wotnot wouldn't hesitate to replace him with wichever actor was on the from of Hello Magazine this week :eh: Tom's personal beleifs may not of changed........but they would'nt be of interest to anyone else either.

Professur said:
Yup. Bono the Clown.

Ah! Mr get rid of third world debt, yet he pays for a first class ticket to fly his damned hat over from one place to another, because he simply cannot cope without it........bet that really helped a starving child in Sudan.

tonks said:
didn't he do last year's?

Wasn't last year's Aerosmith, 'Nsync and Brittney's Tits? Or was that the year before? I'm usually too busy grazing at the half to pay much attention.

*Steve Tyler on the same stage with 'Nsync, it's kind of a miracle the universe didn't collapse*

Back