A souvenir from Texas

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
My girl went to San Antonio and returned yesterday, among the things she gave me, there was this deck of english cards in a nice metal box, that has pictures of Texas, and reads "Howdy from TEXAS", I just opened the deck and while I was looking at the cards i noticed this little phrase that is starting to piss me off oftenly: "MADE IN CHINA".

What the hell is wrong with them?, they are some sort of plague or what?, they visit every place in the world buy the regional souvenirs/art take it to their country, make millions of them and sell a cheaper finished product to the place where they got the idea? :mad2:

Nope, places sell the rights to their souvenirs to places like China cause it's cheaper than having it manufactured at home...most things are made in China now a days

:retard:

the only way to stop it is for people to stop it with their wallets...and since people aren't gonna do that it'll just be a never ending circle.

While Made in China may be the norm at the moment, even China is exporting jobs. You'll be seeing more & more Made in... (Burma, Cambodia, Malaysia, etc) as cheaper & cheaper labor is found.

I learned all I needed to know about this at an early age when I went to a 4th of July celebration and was given a small plastic American flag with a gold "Made in Taiwan" sticker on it.

Gonz said:
While Made in China may be the norm at the moment, even China is exporting jobs. You'll be seeing more & more Made in... (Burma, Cambodia, Malaysia, etc) as cheaper & cheaper labor is found.

My Paw is in Malaysia for business right now. The way he talks, he would rather pay American wages and make less profit per unit then deal with the Malaysian plant...

rrfield

Back