A woman scorned...

C'mon. Who among us doesn't enjoy a little model airplane glue during sex? It's all the rage in some places I hear.

SouthernN'Proud said:
C'mon. Who among us doesn't enjoy a little model airplane glue during sex? It's all the rage in some places I hear.

Just not that place...:nono:

Slaby said his injuries included severe burning on parts of his body, impingement of normal bodily functions and discoloration of his hair.
She could have fed him some mexican food too. :D

With beer. Cheap beer. :D

We're not more vindictive. We just have a greater capacity for thinking up elaborate revenge schemes.

greenfreak said:
With beer. Cheap beer. :D

We're not more vindictive. We just have a greater capacity for thinking up elaborate revenge schemes.

And that's called being vindictive. :grinyes:

What I don't understand is tht she's the one who initiated the breakup. Why call him back for torture?

I knew I'd heard of this before,its a storyline on "Two and a Half Men" .Charlie had a one night stand with a woman named Rose who now lives downstairs,when she found out Charlie wasn't interested she glued his testicles to his leg.I guess they are right about TV being a bad influence. :alienhuh:

My fiance likes pickles, I'm not a big fan. Besides, I've opened plenty of jars for him in the 6 years we've been together. ;)

greenfreak said:
My fiance likes pickles, I'm not a big fan. Besides, I've opened plenty of jars for him in the 6 years we've been together. ;)

Well yea, after he loosened 'em.

Gato_Solo said:
What I don't understand is tht she's the one who initiated the breakup. Why call him back for torture?

Because she's seriously fucked up. She's pissed off that he moved on, probably because she hasn't. If she's miserable and alone, she wants him to be as well.

I use the nonslip little rubber grip mats (for under mats or somesuch use) from the dollar store. Cut em up into 8x8 squares, and with that on the lid, I can open any jar.

I've disappointed the boys too many times with promised pickles, olives, or something equally wonderful and not being able to open the jar. :(

greenfreak said:
You shouldn't be so afraid of strong women Gonz, it's not healthy. :D

There's a joke in there about regular bathing, but I'll leave that alone...:D

Back