Access denide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaireBear

Banned
Hey guys... long time no see!

I'm busy trying to out run the IT technicians at work who are busy following me from forum to forum... denying me access...

So I can't get on to PiL and may get my access denide here too... so if you've PMed me... or post a direct question in a thread to me... I ain't being a Bitch I just simply can't read it... i can't get access to the site!!!!

Aaaaahhhhh! My mate's access has just been denide to her forum... gotta go!

I feel like I'm on the run from the CIA or summit!

Viva la Resistance!

Phew!

/me runs back onto thread panting...

They... they... haven't caught me here... yet! So far I'm safe...

Sad thing is I reckon it may be my mate Paul in Computing Management and Information Services... playing silly buggers! :eek6:

The Barsteward!

Quick, behind you, they're coming to take you awayho-ho,
he-he, ha-ha To the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time....

May I suggest that this ISN'T ribbing about grammar... spelling is for a start an elemant of punctuation!!!

Secondly... I have repeatedly mentioned I'm dyslexic both here and on other forums... so when you're repeatedly picked up on it then it becomes a matter of principle...

"Dance dyslexic! Dance!!!!!"

Thats what it feels like...

And thirdly... if someone takes the piss out of me in a very direct manner concerning personal matter (which was only a typo!!!!) I reserve the right to give them an "UP YOURS" with or without a mad smiley... whether it Freako or not!!!!

if someone takes the piss out of me in a very direct manner concerning personal matter (which was only a typo!!!!) I reserve the right to give them an "UP YOURS" with or without a mad smiley
I expected nothing less, Claire. ;)

and it is our prerogative to edit such posts. We all have bad days/weeks/months/years.

Leslie said:
and it is our prerogative to edit such posts. We all have bad days/weeks/months/years.

Good good... just so as I can argue the toss or call those who argue a tosser... :p

And yet it always seems to be MY posts that are edited... I wouldn't say I'm excessively vicious etc etc... maybe SOME people need toughening up.

You can argue anything you like in a reasonable manner. Name calling will be unacceptable, just as it is in Kindergarten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back