Aeon Flux

chcr

Too cute for words
Just watched a "making of " show on MTV (didn't that used to stand for "Music Television"). 12/02/05. Charlize Theron doing most of her own stunts in a skin tight suit? What's not to like? :faptard:

Charlize said:
I wanted to keep the look as close to the anime as possible and still cover all my, um, bits.

chcr said:
Just watched a "making of " show on MTV (didn't that used to stand for "Music Television"). 12/02/05. Charlize Theron doing most of her own stunts in a skin tight suit? What's not to like? :faptard:

What's not to like? Charlize Theron doing most of her own stunts in a skin tight suit, for one. They should be done almost nude...:grinyes:

Damn that woman is hot. I still have that issue of Playboy. It's a tad tattered, but I've still got it. :D

PT said:
Damn that woman is hot. I still have that issue of Playboy. It's a tad tattered, but I've still got it. :D

WHOA!!!!...she did playboy?

seriously?

PT i'll pay you to scan those and send them to me....provided they exist...

charlize-theron-014-img.jpg

just for fun.

IDLEchild said:
WHOA!!!!...she did playboy?

seriously?

PT i'll pay you to scan those and send them to me....provided they exist...
She seriously did. Back after the Gorilla movie, something Joe?

That's the one. I should have remembered, the cover says something about Mighty Charlize Theron or something. Anyway, Idle, if you really want to see them a google pic search brings most of em up.

Back