Again with the NY Times

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Behind Dimona’s barbed wire, the experts say, Israel has spun nuclear centrifuges virtually identical to Iran’s at Natanz, where Iranian scientists are struggling to enrich uranium. They say Dimona tested the effectiveness of the Stuxnet computer worm, a destructive program that appears to have wiped out roughly a fifth of Iran’s nuclear centrifuges and helped delay, though not destroy, Tehran’s ability to make its first nuclear arms.

They just want a war don't they?

All the news that's fit to print (as long as it hurts one of the good guys)

live free or die trying

its about our rights to protect ourselves from all of you guys up there

past tense copulary. i see your command of english grammar is right up there with your understanding of ethnobotany.

1294718399655.jpg

If we let up, liberals will have time to create more 'really good ideas' that are even more destructive than the ones they have brought upon us.

Deetroit would be a fine example. From a fine city to 3rd world shit-hole that's barely a step up from Mogadishu. -- I'm in cali and we're on that same list of degradation.
srvr.jpg

I'd rather identify the left for burning stupidity they bring.

dude i just popped the biggest zit in the universe on the middle of my back. i barely touched it and it exploded. fortunately, the pus was relatively less smelly than my last mega-boil.

yeah, ideas. gotta stay away from them. we shoulda kept feudalism.

Yeah, lets invite every third world despot to America and give them free shit and drive out our own people and means of production because we expect them to pay for it all.

Full-body acne is not a problem I've had to deal with. Sounds like you could find a way to use your back as a renewable energy program.

i certainly doubt that. it's obvious who got the good and bad genes around here. you're half sicilian anyway, aren't you?

Back