al-Zawahiri Considers Obama Election a Victory For Al Qaeda, Warns Obama

Cerise

Transcript

As for the crimes of America which await you, it appears that you continue to be captive to the same criminal American mentality towards the world and towards the Muslims. The Muslim Ummah received with extreme bitterness your hypocritical statements to and stances towards Israel, which confirmed to the Ummah that you have chosen a stance of hostility to Islam and Muslims.

You represent the direct opposite of honorable black Americans like Malik al-Shabazz, or Malcolm X (may Allah have mercy on him). You were born to a Muslim father, but you chose to stand in the ranks of the enemies of the Muslims, and pray the prayer of the Jews, although you claim to be Christian, in order to climb the rungs of leadership in America.”

And in you and in Colin Powell, Rice and your likes, the words of Malcolm X (may Allah have mercy on him) concerning “House Negroes” are confirmed.

You also must appreciate, as you take over the presidency of America during its Crusade against Islam and Muslims, that you are neither facing individuals nor organizations, but are facing a Jihadi awakening and renaissance which is shaking the pillars of the entire Islamic world; and this is the fact which you and your government and country refuse to recognize and pretend not to see.

Refers to race with "abeed al-beit"

Hah. I was expecting that before the election. Didn't take long at any rate.

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled fear-mongering. As prof so eloquently says, "baaaaa".

Of course those altruistic fellows at al-Qaida would never say anything they didn't mean or try to mislead us in any way, would they? :rofl4:

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/11/figures-suddenly-al-sharpton-is-shocked.html

What a difference a year makes: 2007 Al Sharpton re: Bush Administration "house Negros"

"Rev. Al Sharpton, Do you believe that political leaders such as Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell are viewed as "house negros" by other African Americans, by going along with the President against their beliefs?

I don't know that they're viewed as "house negros" in the term. I believe that they are in the house and rest of us are in the field. (laughter) So it would not be an inaccurate description.

Al Sharpton re: 2008 al-Zawahiri calls BHO a "house Negro"

To now come at this point and try and define, that they are going to be the decider of who are the heroic blacks and to use such a derogatory, racist term against the president; I think it is an insult and something that is absolutely denigrating and racist, and I don't care who says otherwise. I would take that position.

Oh, the outrage. :rolleyes:

Libs getting testy over words spoken by al-Q. Not over actions like the attack on 9-11, on military personnel, the USS Cole, Kobar Towers, WTC, beheadings, but when Fearless Leader is insulted, look out!

Back