All weee are sAAying, is give chants a rest.

ResearchMonkey

Those unwilling to suspend their disbelief should just close this here thread.

More from the proxy war. (*insert teletype clicking*)

:glasses3: FROM THE WAR FRONT: Some IED's have a new ID. New and improved Iranian EFP's are destined to be a big-hit with the "Anti-Bush-Cheney-Halliburton-Christians Blew-up the World-Trade Center political group" and ever so dangerous to our soldiers in the theater.

Explosively Formed Penetrators.

The EFPs fire a slug of high density metal at between 4,000 and 6,500 miles per hour with much more energy than roadside bombs made from artillery shells.

The penetrator’s high velocity can punch a relatively small hole in a vehicle’s armor, then sprays occupants inside with a stream of shrapnel.

Those Iraqi's must really have their manufacturing plants up an running, that sound like a very technical piece of hardware.

SULAIMANIYAH, Iraq — An Iranian officer accused of smuggling powerful roadside bombs into Iraq for the elite Quds force was arrested Thursday, the military said.

He was allegedly involved in transporting roadside bombs, including armor-piercing explosively formed penetrators, into Iraq, according to a statement. It said intelligence reports also indicated he was involved in the infiltration and training of foreign fighters in Iraq.

Source 2

No, say it ain't so.

You mean these were made in Iran? Naw that can't be! Hillary told me that fella' all done-up in his shiney-stars and doo-dads was a liar.

Man I am confused now, who should I believe? :swing:

I'm going the KOS site and see if they can help me resolve this. :confbang:

Source 1

Of course its made in Iran... and Syria... technical knowlege supplied by North Korea... raw materials supplied by Russia. Its a baby WWIII fought by proxy.

Back