Aloha `auinalâ!

Jeslek

Banned
Aloha! Pehea `oe?

That is it for my vocabulary in Hawaiin though. Hehe. I don't even know how to respond to my question. Any assistance please? :)

hehehe .. maika'i kou 'olelo Hawai'i e Last Legionary :)

first you said "good noonday " then you asked how I am .. to which I shall answer in kind:

aloha no, e LL ... maika'i no au i keia la, a 'o 'oe?

.. aloha, indeed LL .. I'm fine today, and yourself?..

I love spreading the aloha spirit :) You did a great job .. where did you find the phrases?

now i wonder why the spanish thread didn't succeded :D

3,000 posts

well, I don't speak Spanish ... I'm only spoken to in Spanish whenever I'm in Los Angeles :D

hehehehe.

i said that because i didn't get a word of what you said, i think most people that saw the thread experienced the same as i did now. (sp?? on all this post?? LOL :D )

It's just that it wasn't a hot chick who speaks spanish that started the thread, Luis. No offense. :p

:headbang:

I know a lot of greetings in a lot of different languages. But I don't always know how to answer them. I love the sound of Hawaiin though.

ummm... shaddup ku'u!

*would bitchslap you but your arms are getting muscley from carrying the baby so I think I'll pass on that one* :D

Muscley arms, huh? With my new guns, I can paddle the channel ... but then, that would make me kinda butch ... hey *looking you up and down*, wanna go out for some coffee later? :D

Back