Alright boys and girls

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm outta here!

Gotta pack up my laptop and get ready to head to mom's for the weekend. She's working most of the weekend so I'll be stuck home without a car ( I am NOT getting up at 6am to drive her in) so I'm sure I'll be around.

:leghump: for the road :D

WHOOO this post is brought to you from Nixy's bed sponsored by the "Nixy's mom stole her desk chair and is asleep so Nixy can't steal it back" association and viewers like you :D

Nope, sorry, I lie...it's brought to you by the "Nixy's brother broke his desk chair and stole her desk chair and noone's bothered to buy another desk chair yet" association :D

I can't really complain though...my bed is comfy and it's not like he can move his whole desktop system on and off his bed with the ease I can with my laptop...and he does spend ALOT more time here than me (seeing as he lives here) :D

Yeah, but he's your brother so you're supposed to beat the crap outta him for doing things like that... trust me I know, I have two. ;)

You can make up when you're older. :D

Aunty Em said:
Yeah, but he's your brother so you're supposed to beat the crap outta him for doing things like that... trust me I know, I have two. ;)

You can make up when you're older. :D

He's 6'3" I ain't attempting to beat him...no way! I used to push him around til one day he pushed back and I went flying halfway across a 30' room (luckily I caught my footing before I hit a wall...) In his defense though he warned me not to push him and I did anyway (literally)...and that was robably 3 years ago, he probably wasn't 6' or barely 6' then.

Back