Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

A.B.Normal

It was a toss up between LL,RW,Science or PMing it directly to TG.:evilcool:

Practical Mind Control Protection for Paranoids
afdbhead.jpg

Hey, you gotta make your own. The gubmint prolly leaves invisible holes in store-bought ones. :nerd:

BEWARE OF COMMERCIAL AFDBS: Since you should trust no one, always construct your AFDB yourself to avoid the risk of subversion and mental enslavement. Sometimes, AFDBs will be sold on places like eBay. Do not purchase these pre-made AFDBs, even if the seller seems trustworthy. They may contain backdoors, pinholes, integrated psychotronic circuitry or other methods that actually promote mind control.

Oh shit, just clicked this link.

MindGuard is a program for Amiga and Linux computers that protects your mind by actively jamming and/or scrambling psychotronic mind-control signals and removing harmful engrammic pollutants from your brain. It also has the ability to scan for and decipher into English specific signals so you can see exactly Who wants to control you and what They are trying to make you think.
Why isn't MindGuard available for my platform (Windows/Mac/Univac)?
Many popular operating system platforms -- most notably Windows and Macintosh -- are in fact created by agents of mind control. As such, these platforms tend to include subsystems that not only produce mind control, but also defeat anti-psychotronic software such as MindGuard. In order for MindGuard to run successfully on these platforms, their psychotronic subsystems must be circumvented.
:lol2:

I predict that North Americans will adopt the more regular "-ium" spelling by the year 2050, prompting the British to start calling it "alumininium". At that point debate can begin on changing "platinum" to "platinium".
:rofl3:

the technology has advanced since that page was put up. now its generally accepted that you need two layers of foil with some sort of organic material in the middle. anything soft and spreadable works well. i prefer peanut butter myself.

Back