am drunk #2

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
hehehe, just joking :D :D

but i will bring back this thread in a few days ;)

btw, if somebody wants to share his/her drunkness with us, this is the thread to make it

this thread will be up tomorrow, because is the football game of Mexico vs Ecuador :D

for luis' current smell i suggest looking at the 'what product you use for hidin' your smell' thread in lovenlifestyles :)

Hehehe, anyway, i was drunk before the football game :D, but while lose it while i was watching it.....damn....

Originally posted by DuronClocker
Originally posted by Luis G
this thread will be up tomorrow, because is the football game of Mexico vs Ecuador :D

Its called SOCCER god damn it. Get it straight! :D

well it actually involves a foot hitting a ball all the time ;)

hang on justin, if football is a game where a foot hits a ball lots of the time what would you call a game where it's carried about in the hands?

i thought it was called rugby :D

Originally posted by DuronClocker
Originally posted by Luis G

Its called SOCCER god damn it. Get it straight! :D

Actually, it's called Fitba. At least by us Scots.

Originally posted by ris
hang on justin, if football is a game where a foot hits a ball lots of the time what would you call a game where it's carried about in the hands?

i thought it was called rugby :D

:rofl2:

feeling drunk.....ok

damn corrupting old students

it's called SOCCER. At least by us drunkyies :headbang:

Soccer = round black and white ball
Footbal (American) = ball looks sorta like rugby but completely different rules, etc.

American "handball" = holding the ball with your hands.....keeping it in your chest. chestball ??

:D

Back