Am I the only one...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
bah my link wouldn't work so this thread is pointless...apparently you can't link to pics on peoples MSNspace

they were doin it on fark, pages and pages of it.

Then again, maybe they changed it cause of that.

ok, ok

Am I the only one who thinks K62 looks like he's feeling up the palm tree in this pic?

P.S. Looking good my friend, looking good...in all of the Florida shots :brush:

Starya said:
Maybe he's trying to grab it's nuts? :lloyd:

It stikes me as he's holding his hand the way a guy would while he caressed a girl's hip while she was standing beside him... :lol2:

Nixy said:
ok, ok

Am I the only one who thinks K62 looks like he's feeling up the palm tree in this pic?

hmm.. he can come and feel up all the trees he wants to around here :D

Nixy said:
Was it your only friend on the trip? :p

I met a few people down there.... but where I was (Naples) 90% of the people were rich and old.

I did meet a girl at a gas station, I was walking down a long road and saw young people, so I stopped to ask what there is to do around here for people under 21 (I'm 21 in a month!!!! Damn American drinking age). She took me to a pool hall and we played a few games, then she drove me around Naples to show me about. She might have just felt bad for me because I told her I didn't have a friend in this country. She laughed..

She also laughed at the way I say "About, boat...ect.".... :confused:

nalani said:
hmm.. he can come and feel up all the trees he wants to around here :D

Actually, there is a small chance I will be sailing to Hawaii in the next few months! All I know is that I will be on the west coast. They do some trips to Hawaii every once in a while. With my luck I will probably end up in the arctic.

I would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee to see Hawaii! :nerd:

K62 said:
Actually, there is a small chance I will be sailing to Hawaii in the next few months! All I know is that I will be on the west coast. They do some trips to Hawaii every once in a while. With my luck I will probably end up in the arctic.

I would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee to see Hawaii! :nerd:

You're lucky if you get to go there for free!

My requirement for a man is someone who can afford to take me to hawaii for our honeymoon (or rather someone who makes enough so jointly we can afford to go to hawaii on our honeymoon) :) There are more requirements of course...but that is one of them :D

K62 said:
She also laughed at the way I say "About, boat...ect.".... :confused:
that`s what fury does when we talk on the phone.

me: dead serious sentence
fury: gales of laughter

*sigh*

K62 said:
I met a few people down there.... but where I was (Naples) 90% of the people were rich and old.

That's actually a nice area. Did you have to stay in town, or could you go touring a little?

Oh it was beautiful!

We had a rental, so we drove around a bit.

We went to Fort Myers, marco island, everglade city.... and the last day we drove and flew out of Miami. I had a blast!

Marco's very nice. I go to that area every winter for a week of sun and fishing. Love to retire there, but I'll never be quite that rich.

Not only will you never be quite that rich
but you never had all the gurls drooling over you either.

Back