American Idol

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
OK who watched it and who did you vote for?
I thought Kelly was awsome. What a voice. I even felt compelled to vote for her. So i did 3 times hehe....

It's a TV show dear. They are competeing to be the next American Idol pop singer.

I have never watched it but I REALLY doubt Luis G is on it..

*donning cheerleader outfit*

...gooooo Kelly!!

(okay, so that's a sucky cheer, but I'm not really the cheerleadery type of person) :p

Last night was the first time I didn't yell at Justin saying "YOU SUCK! GET OFF THE STAGE!!" ... His performance was great .. and I'd love to hear his CD one day .. but Kelly was, and is the "American Idol" ... she's been consistent throughout the competition (though I thought her vibrado was a bit much last night ... ) She's great .. [Simon Cowell voice] and she deserves to win this competition[/Simon Cowell voice].

:headbang:

no, he wasn't ... I asked IPH about him in the Entertainment Forum ... he was alright .. had a great voice, not much range ... he was cute, to be sure ... terrible overbite and lisp though, which tripped me out that he could sing with it ...

but I was disappointed ...

Overbite?!!! Jeezuz.. the guy has the most humungous chin ever! You mean overbite in the "underbite" sense of the word, surely? (also know as "jaw-jutt", mwehehe...) :D

Could have been doing his Homer Simpson impression for you guys though...

Back