an absolute truth

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
in Euclidian geometry, the addition of all the inner angles of any given triangle is 180º

:p

rather than seeing the proof, why don't you find an exception to the rule? :finger:

:D :D

ENGINEERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/siz]

An engineering student was riding across campus on a shiny new bike. He ran into a friend of his who said "Wow, that's a great bike! Where'd ya get it?"

"Well, the darndest thing happened" said the first student."A girl came riding up to me and got off the bike, threw off all her clothes, and said I could have anything I wanted!"

"Wow," remarked his friend. "That's great! Good move, her clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

An architect, an artist and an engineer were discussing whether it was better to spend time with the wife or a mistress. The architect said he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid foundation for an enduring relationship.

The artist said he enjoyed time with his mistress, because of the passion and mystery he found there.

The engineer said, "I like both."

"Both?"

Engineer: "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other woman, and you can go to the office and get some work done."

The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?"
The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?"
The graduate with an Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?"
The graduate with an Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"

To the optimist, the glass is half full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Well,

A maiden adn an Engineer were sitting in a park, the engineer was busy doing research after dark, the scientific method was a marvel to observe; while his right hand wrote the figures, his left hand traced the curves! :D

PLUS, I have SO many boys surrounding me ALL day!

Back