anal fortitude

krusty

Window Licker
a subject most certainly appropriate.

who has their heads up the admins ass?
who's nose is covered in crap?

let me see...

all the xibase cronies who never post other than to flame me here... they have their heads up their own asses while their noses are up sam's... lol.

what amazes me is the number of people who cant see what theyre like... they appear nice on the outside but I know one has betrayed a secret told in private to her.

I also know xibase mods/admin has a mole, leaking private stuff to JJR and even attacking their web host getting their site closed for a while.

it also seems if I have a friendship with anyone here then they are automatically excluded from having friends at xibase... in fact they are made to feel bad for being my freind... now thats a bit gutless don't you think, sam Gonz and Q?

in all good conscience I couldnt be a member there even though my unfair ban has been lifted.

Originally posted by krusty

in all good conscience I couldnt be a member there even though my unfair ban has been lifted.

:confuse3: so could you explain how it is good conscience for you being a member here when it is an offshoot of xibase operated in the same way by the same admin and most of the members are also members here? :confuse3:

it also seems if I have a friendship with anyone here then they are automatically excluded from having friends at xibase... in fact they are made to feel bad for being my freind... now thats a bit gutless don't you think, sam Gonz and Q?

Speaking only for myself, your friend has not shut up about you in weeks, That's why there is a problem. It continues to this day. It has gotten old. There are other things that have gotten thrown into the mix that added to bad feelings.

Krusty, I was never sure how to take you & your antics. After a year plus, I've decided you're an overbearing bore. You do nothing but ridicule. If you aren't able to convince someone on something, you resort to childsh name calling & badgering. Why don't you take your apparently empty little life & expand your horizons. Maybe read a book. Maybe get a friend, outside of the internet. Hell, just go outside & look around. It's a mighty big world & you are not the sage from the mountain who comes to save the world. When asked a direct question, you can't seem to answer it. Take your empty, useless life & end it if you're so miserable.

Krusty, you need to relax and have a couple beers once in a while. ;)

You're very unpopular because you bitch and complain all the time. I haven't been around Xibase so I get that from what you post here at OTC. I'm pretty much an outsider regarding you and your fights with Sam, Gonz, Leslie, etc, but my advice is to stop your bitching and try to be normal. :p

But, what do I know about popularity? We all know how popular I am around here... :D

I don't even know where I stand with anyone anymore. 80% of the underlying causes for these ripples seem to shoot right under my radar. I can't keep track of my enemies from week to week.

i'm just diappointed that xibase stuff is being brought to otc, while there are common elements in in the sites [admins and the host] they are very different sites with different agendas.

i am a member of xi but haven't posted there in a very long time [sorry guys ;)], i know nothing of the problems and background that is referred to and neither do i see how it bears any relationship to this place.

Originally posted by unclehobart
I don't even know where I stand with anyone anymore. 80% of the underlying causes for these ripples seem to shoot right under my radar. I can't keep track of my enemies from week to week.

I'm not your enemy. I'm your buddy Unc. :headbang:

Originally posted by ris
i'm just diappointed that xibase stuff is being brought to otc, while there are common elements in in the sites [admins and the host] they are very different sites with different agendas.
neither do i see how it bears any relationship to this place.

Exactly! :headbang:

I'm still your bud krusty....and I don't have any problems at Xi either.

Back