And this is our leader...inspiring confidence!

markjs

Banned
this_man_is_about_to_start_a_war.jpg

How anybody likes this guy is beyond me....he just scares me......

Well, I've made that mistake myself. He just forgot to take it off. I don't quite see the humor in a simple mistake. ?(

I've seen the full tape of that one. He raised it up for 2 seconds, couldn't see, looked at it, popped the lens covers and went back to look through it. Its just one of those 'magical moment' shots that looks cute in singular context. I think every major political figurehead for the last 50 years has at least 20 photos each of a 'precious moment'. Carter even had one with the Presidential member hanging out.

There is a classic one of either John Major or Tony Blair (can't remember) where a word on a billboard behind him is cropped so it just says "TIT" above his head. :D

maybe it was one of those things that i used to have as a kid where you put those disks in and you hold it up to the light and you see totally cool pictures. viewmaster or something? o don't remeber what they are called

I have do idea whatsoever what you people are talking about. It looked like an image or something was about to load there but nada.

For anyone else who can't see that photo.

http://www.valiant.co.za/praat/1036655243/This_man_is_about_to_start_a_war.jpg

Back