And this is the person...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
teaching your kid sex education.

A public school teacher in Chicago is in trouble and could lose her job after she mentioned the only Muslim student in her class in an anecdote about terrorists, according to local media.

The family of 13-year-old Saleh Choudhary wants the unidentified sixth-grade teacher, who has been reassigned since the incident at Brentano Math and Science Academy last spring, to be barred from ever setting foot in a classroom again, MyFOXChicago.com reported.

Not my kid. Generalizations again.
There are folks that are bad at their profession in every profession. The bad teachers just need weeding out same as the bad mechanics, bad soldiers, bad accountants, bad receptionists, and all the rest.

The older brother said that Saleh was then relentlessly mocked by the other students...

Why didn't Saleh say he was mocked?

after the classroom incident in April...The Pakistani-American family met for more than two hours Thursday with Chicago Public Schools officials in a closed-door session, according to local media. A federal mediator presided over the meeting. Another session was scheduled for next month.

April...do they know it's SEPTEMBER?

Another "woe is me vicitmization" brought to you by some group with an agenda.

Why didn't Saleh say he was mocked?

He did. His teacher was an ass-hat.

Gonz said:
April...do they know it's SEPTEMBER?

Another "woe is me vicitmization" brought to you by some group with an agenda.

Looks like they tried to do something right off, and nothing became of it.

Not my kid. Generalizations again.
There are folks that are bad at their profession in every profession. The bad teachers just need weeding out same as the bad mechanics, bad soldiers, bad accountants, bad receptionists, and all the rest.

Yep. Generalizations. Kinda like that kid being generalized as a terrorist just because of his ancestry. ;) Ironic, innit?

I am not disputing the asshattedness of the teacher but you don't need to have what he's having.
I feel awful for the kid, though. You know how long it'll take to live this down.

Back