And when they all move there...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
they need to flatten the whole island. Seperatists who weren't seperatists until they moved there. :rolleyes: I wonder how long it will take until Europe decides that this is a good thing...or the US elected 'officials' start becoming more accomodating.

My last take on the matter...unless someone can come up with a good argument based upon modern times...You move from one country to another and you have no right to ask that country to adopt your life choices. If you are a citizen of a country, and you do not like their views on your lifestyle choice, then move someplace accomodating. Forcing others to do something outside of the laws of that country in which you reside is annoying at best and seditious at its worst.

Infidel!!!

Nope. Sorry. I am included as one of the "People of the Book". If you are an atheist or a pagan, you are an infidel. ;)

This is a literal 'translation' of the Koran...at least by the Muslims I'm talking to...

You move from one country to another and you have no right to ask that country to adopt your life choices. If you are a citizen of a country, and you do not like their views on your lifestyle choice, then move someplace accomodating. Forcing others to do something outside of the laws of that country in which you reside is annoying at best and seditious at its worst.

Substitute State for country and customs for laws and you make my argument so very eloquently.

But as it's worded, I couldn't agree with you more. We really do need to spend an evening with a jug of some beverage and chew the fat awhile. I'd lay odds that by the time we finish said jug we could solve 80% or more of the world's problems.

You move from one country to another and you have no right to ask that country to adopt your life choices.

Interestingly the article makes no mention of people moving to the country and asking the country to adopt their life choices.

However I do find it amusing that the group in the article calls themselves "MILF". :devious:

Interestingly the article makes no mention of people moving to the country and asking the country to adopt their life choices.

pretty convenient, eh?

i think there have been muslims there for maybe 4-500 years. it's also s ridiculously diverse place as far as ethnicity.

*now, don't anybody be gettin uppity*

pretty convenient, eh?

i think there have been muslims there for maybe 4-500 years. it's also s ridiculously diverse place as far as ethnicity.

*now, don't anybody be gettin uppity*

Ummm...there have been Muslims in just about every country for about 500 years. Most of them, however, aren't demanding a 'homeland' inside of those countries. ;)

Back