And you thought your day was poopy!

I'll betcha someone in that town gives a shit. But at least they'll have the best lawns in the country this summer.

You never know! Those people coulda been happier than a pig in shit about the idea of nice fertilized lawns!

I know you like to think your shit don't stink
But lean a little bit closer, see that roses really smell like poo poo poo
Yeah, roses really smell like poo poo poo

Actually, they started out playing fetes and small clubs in Liverpool. They made something of a name for themselves at the Cavern Club before they ever saw Germany. Of course, they went by "The Quarry Men" at the time.

.....they worked in a strip club and came out with a song called I want to hold your hand? Kinda short sighted, eh? :lloyd:

tonksy said:
.....they worked in a strip club and came out with a song called I want to hold your hand? Kinda short sighted, eh? :lloyd:

Does short sightedness make them more likely to be short in other areas? :lloyd:

tonksy said:
Face down ass up was a big hit :shrug:

DAMN YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND!

He got it in my head a few months ago and I went and downloaded it and couldn't stop listening for weeks...now you've made me remember it again (and I can't even listen to it now...I don't so much think my mom would like those lyrics being played in her kitchen...)

Back