Anne Rice Fans!!

I didn't know they did bios @ 7am .. egads. Thats one for the vcr. I would be way to groggy to make sense of it.

seen it already. it's a good one. anne rice is an interesting person....her real first name is bob or harold or some guys name....shit you not. it's worth watching.

tonks said:
seen it already. it's a good one. anne rice is an interesting person....her real first name is bob or harold or some guys name....shit you not. it's worth watching.

Her name is Charlie, innit?

*sigh* Well the program may get to the UK in the year 2020 or summit...I wait patiently :(

Never fear my lovelies! It shall be on again Thursday at 8pm Eastern Standard Time....A&E again of course.

I recorded it and watched it Monday, and she was named after her dad. I forgot the whole thing but Howard was a part of it I believe. I'm not sure, my brain is slowly frying in my head :)

Ah, yes, I have forgotten! Friday at 11 AM Eastern Time, on the Biography Channel, is another biography of her, this one entitled "Cult TV Stars: Anne Rice". According to my DirecTV menu, it's brand new.

Back