Another milestone.

tonksy

Marlowe is 6 today. We took a cookie cake to the lunchroom today and passed slices out to the class after we eat with them. She just finished opening her presents from Rob, Mally, and myself. She seems happy with her haul but the star of the show is an oddball. She is quite taken with The Spongebob Squarepants sticker Sudoku puzzle book. Go figure.
marbday.jpg

Her slumber party is this Saturday but tonight we are going out to her choice of restaurants - Hashiguchi sushi bar & japanese restaurant.
marbday2.jpg

Is it just me but she doesn't seem all that pleased for receiving a Barbie thing in the second shot?

Happy Birthday Marlowe and many happy returns!

Happy Birthday Marlowe!!!!!!!!!:cake: :hippy: *party2* *party* :band:
Hope you have an awesome slumber party, GOD, I miss those!
Can't believe you eat suishi though, :crap:

The big 6,,,,shhhhhish, where does time go Tonks.

I am beginning to think I must be crazy to have this slumber party...I hope some of the girls flake out and want to go home at night.
Thanks, Mare.

I miss slumber parties too. We used to rent a bunch or horror movies and pig out on junk food and all. Those were the days!

Happy Birthday Marlowe!

We're gonna have pizza for dinner and then popcorn with the movies...not to mention cake and ice cream...later that evening I will make hot cocoa.
We'll watch either the new Barbie movie (which she is more happy about now as she wanted to watch it this morning), Over the hedge, or Harry Potter.

Back