Another new toy

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Got this from a customer, said he was fed up with it, and went out and bought himself a new one. It was giving a boot error about every other time he started it up. Paid 100 for it, reformatting now, and will have a lappy soon. :D

btw, I did tell him it probably just needed a reformat and reinstall, but he didn't want to mess with it. Can't turn down a gift from a dumbass.:D

P3/900
128 Mb Ram
20 Gig HD
DVD Drive

[attachment]192189[/attachment]

PT

Just got done installing XP Pro on it, now all I need is a PCMCIA Nic, it's on the way from Newegg. :hairbang:

Along with a new case for my wifes computer. Finally.:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
20 for a PC card NIC is good. I'd expect to pay around 20 for a 3com PCI NIC

PT

Ouch!!!

Just looked up what a new battery would cost me. The one in it will run for about 15 minutes, and then it's dead. Guess it'll stay plugged in for awhile.

drkavnger99

Man wish I had that kind of luck... but I don't so I'll have to do it the hard way have someone get it for me with their 5 finger discount :retard:

Professur

Sweet Jesus, you've got an idiot handy there, doncha.

Batteries, batteries, who's got the batteries. What is it, Li-ion, or NiMH? A lot of times, both are availible, and you'll pay about half for the NiMH.

PT

Professur said:
Sweet Jesus, you've got an idiot handy there, doncha.

I pretty well told him that when he told me what it was doing, and that he already bought another one. When he asked if I wanted it, I couldn't resist.