Another omen?

nalani

So I'm outside and ... a Bud Lite truck passed by ...

Omen? I think so .... ku'u, I do believe what is being conveyed via the supernatural Beer Gods is the fact that we need to sit down and drink together ... *nod* .... if you're not dancing this weekend, then we should seriously consider this ...

oohh .. if I see the Moose Head truck, it'll have to stop cause I'll be in the middle of the road bowing to the Moose Head Gods

:bow:

worship.gif

ku'u - remember on O'ahu after Kilohi when me, you, Eric, Rob, Paka, and Pua (I think) was in your mom's car and we saw the Bud Truck and we started bowing to it and the driver saw us?

That was classic! He was cracking up and started bowing back ...

worship.gif

speaking of Rob, I saw him at the airport when I got back from Texas ... he's back from Colorado to stay. WOOHOO!!!! He was picking up a dude named ... damn, I forget .. Trent or something .. anyway, that dude is gonna start doing Eric's old job at the theater. It was funny cause that dude was sitting next to me and Lei on the flight and when we bailing from the plane he said "hey - thanks for the inflight entertainment" hehehehe Then when Rob saw me he ran up to me and hugged me and the Trent guy said "wow - you know her? cool!" hehehehehe

I remember that Bud Dude!! It made our day!!

So, is this Trent a cutie, or is he just one of those theater geek types?

he's tall, like Eric (I guess Rob likes to surround himself with tall dudes *shrug*), long blonde hair ... sorta geeky but fun ... you know Rob, he needs to have fun people around him or he'll go mad :D

and I think he likes to drink like Rob does too ... I'm feeling a party coming on for the next production at UHH :brow:

Doesn't Rob know that surrounding himself with tall people makes him look shorter :lol:

Do they bitch to each other like Rob and Eric used to do?

kuulani said:
Doesn't Rob know that surrounding himself with tall people makes him look shorter :lol:

Funny you should say that. Most of my friends clear six foot by a good bit.

kuulani said:

Do they bitch to each other like Rob and Eric used to do?

hehehe .. I think Rob may like his short look ...

I wasn't around them for too long so I don't know, but there was some friendly bantor going on

kuulani said:
*afterthought*

...and where is Eric? Why isn't he working at the theater?

I think he's still teaching ... being a daddy ... and I think he only comes out to the theater when we need him. I miss him.

Back