another reason

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
to downl..I mean rent DVDs

BALTIMORE Apr 24, 2006 (AP)— A potentially fatal lung disease linked to chemicals used in food flavorings poses a growing health risk, according to government scientists who are questioning the food industry's willingness to protect its workers.

Bronchiolitis obliterans first emerged as a threat within the food industry in 2000, when the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health was called to a southwest Missouri popcorn plant to investigate lung illnesses among workers.

Investigators subsequently found the disease among popcorn workers throughout the Midwest. They linked it to diacetyl, a substance that is found naturally in many foods but which also is artificially produced and widely used as a less expensive way to enhance flavor or impart the taste of butter.

linky

Err, Paul - do you rent DVD's and then sit there licking them? Tip: DVD's go in the machine. Press play. Enjoy. Rewind before returning to the store.

(Why would your DVD's be butter flavoured?)

(I was suposed to click the link yeah?)

AlphaTroll said:
Err, Paul - do you rent DVD's and then sit there licking them? Tip: DVD's go in the machine. Press play. Enjoy. Rewind before returning to the store.

(Why would your DVD's be butter flavoured?)

Welcome to Canada. Enjoy your stay.

A potentially fatal lung disease linked to chemicals used in food flavorings

Correct me if I'm wrong (and many of you are just waiting for your first opportunity to do that) but, it seems to me that food is naturally flavored & doesn't need any help.

Back