Any fellow shoe freaks in da house?

POStech

Hello my name is Rick and I'm addicted to shoes. I visit Puma's website at least once a week just to look at shoes. When the family & I go shopping I stop in seven stores. Best Buy, EB Games, Toys R Us and the other four are shoe stores.

I only have 19 pairs (20 if you count my steel toes I wear maybe once a year).

9 Puma's
2 Nike's
3 pairs of dress shoes
3 pairs of casual shoes
1 Converse
1 Converse knock off

If I had the cash I'd be like Left Ear in the Italian Job... my shoes would have their own room.

Does your wife still give you visitation to your testicles?

I've got one pair of heavily beaten Dr. Shoals loafers, one pair of construction boots, one pair of sandals and one pair of sneakers. That's it.

Hello my name is Rick and I'm addicted to shoes. I visit Puma's website at least once a week just to look at shoes. When the family & I go shopping I stop in seven stores. Best Buy, EB Games, Toys R Us and the other four are shoe stores.

I only have 19 pairs (20 if you count my steel toes I wear maybe once a year).

9 Puma's
2 Nike's
3 pairs of dress shoes
3 pairs of casual shoes
1 Converse
1 Converse knock off

If I had the cash I'd be like Left Ear in the Italian Job... my shoes would have their own room.

Shame you never knew my sister... she had at least 100 pairs... she could never walk past a shoe shop... :)

I only have about 20... but they're mostly boots, casual shoes, trainers, trail shoes and sandels, so I'm going to need to buy a few pairs of smart ones for work when I'm better. :D

I don't know how many pairs I own, but it is definitely a small number.

I just got the most gorgeous pair of emerald green skechers... they have yellow stripes and logos... :)

Jeez, I hate to think about it...

Brown Oxfords
Black Oxfords
Black Wingtips
Cross-trainers (for the gym)
Brown Converse low-top suede.
Sandals (diver's type with neoprene and velcro)
Topsiders
Old cross-trainers (for working in the yard and such)
Fieldsheer motorcycle boots

Shit, nine pair. I'm suitably ashamed.

Sheakers/tennis shoes/cross-trainers... whatever you call them. I've got a current pair and an older pair. I have two pairs of flip-flops. I have a pair of black Ecco dress shoes. I know I've got a pair of Skechers big black boots somewhere, but it's a mystery where.

hmmmmm let's see

- 1 pair of sneaker/hiker type shoes that I bought for my trip to Greece
- 1 pair slip on suede ugly lookin' things (but they're dressy enough for work without being too dressy and they're super comfy)
- 2 pairs of Crocs
- Probably 10 or so pairs of flip flops
- 1 pair of steel toed boots (soon to be two because the ones I have are getting worn out but I'll keep them around to wear to the super dirty job sites...like roofing where I end up walking through hot asphalt and such)
- 3 pairs of "skater" type shoes...one is Airwalk and the other two I dunno the brands
- 1 pair of sketchers (dressy-ish, I can wear them to work)
- 1 pair of black dress shoes (square toe, not very comfy but necessary when I wear a suit)
- 1 pair of black strappy sandals
- 2 pairs of ballet flats (one beige and one black)
- 2 other pairs of casual type runners
- 1 pair of birkenstock like sandals

So, that's 26 pairs...and I remember all but 5 of them off the top of my head...I'm sure I have more kicking around at my mom's house and she curses me whenever she comes across them...but I don't remember them and obviously don't miss them so they'll likely get given away when/if they're found.

Work & play shoes

A pair of faggy shower-type shoes for running around (when I absolutely need to wear shoes) &a pir of sneakers (no idea of the brand)

I think I have a pair of dress-em-up shoes for funerals & weddings.

I have at least 40 pairs of shoes. I swear they breed in my closet - I can't be buying these things......wait make that 50 - I forgot all my litle asian beaded slides but those are a plastic-y material so they shouldn't really count.
I love heels, sandals and ballet flats. I do own a pair of tennis shoe-esque shoes now.

My shoe count will be increasing by 1 tomorrow. They will be the most versitle shoes in my collection...good to wear with skirts, capris, pants (incl dressy pants)...probably not the most bang for my buck ever...since the last two summers anytime I wasn't at work I was pretty much wearing a pair of flip flops I paid like $5 for...a different pair each summer...but these will still be the most versitile...

VOILA!

ShowImg.asp

Those I can approve of. I was thinking of a pair similiar when I found the floral mary jane ones.

Those I can approve of. I was thinking of a pair similiar when I found the floral mary jane ones.

I don't wanna go too fancy because I want to beable to wear them with all capris and skirts so I want it very neutral. I hope that the store that the website says has them in stock actually has them when I got otmorrow (I'm gonna call before i go).

i'm seriously eyeing this pair of leopard-y ballet flats at target.

i don't know how many pairs of shoes i have.... it's a lot, though. they're scattered all over the place. i have like 5 pairs of chucks, a few pairs of big black boots, many kinds of maryjanes... but it seems i rotate between my flipflops, my crocs, one of the pairs of boots, and my two-tone wing-tip maryjane flats. those shoes are awesome, i always get tons of compliments on them.
i have tons of heels i bought foolishly, thinking there was some hope i could walk in them. trying to get rid of them, but i don't know where a lot of them are.

I love my heels!
I keep a pretty good rotation on shoes but if it comes down to what gets worn most often these days it's my brown and bronze sequined wedge slides and my strappy black slingback wedge sandals. Those each get worn at least once a week.

I don't wear heels as a general rule...I feel I am too tall as it is. I am so glad that flats are stylish now.

Back