any macedonians around?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
There's a child just moved from Macedonia in my son's class. They're buddies. And we need to write his name for a project.

His name sounds like - Nuh-bo-gia

so...Noboja? Naboja? gah!!

Thats a dilly of a pickle. I've looked at lists of Greek and Macedonian name sites and seemingly can't find one close at all.

Thanks for tryin...I finally found one that could be it? Nebojsa. So we wrote that and Avery has instructions to apologize and say his mom didn't know how to spell it.

Leslie said:
Thanks for tryin...I finally found one that could be it? Nebojsa. So we wrote that and Avery has instructions to apologize and say his mom didn't know how to spell it.

Better yet, phone the kid ;)

The parents have cell phones and don't speak English. All I've ever got out of the father so far is yes. (no, not that!). Anyway, we don't tend to phone there. :lloyd:

Leslie said:
The parents have cell phones and don't speak English. All I've ever got out of the father so far is yes. (no, not that!). Anyway, we don't tend to phone there. :lloyd:
If not that, then what?

Get it wrong on the school project. :lloyd:

We tried. I told Avery to see if he could ask the teacher to write it in better for him before he presents.

Generally we just see the kid after school and he translates for us.

nuts-macadamia-raw.jpg

guess i gotta work on that dyslexia...

Back