Any questions

unclehobart said:
USC cheated. They kept grabbing the ball that was being thrown to the receiver.
:laugh5:
i missed the last half but it appears to have been more of the first. i can't believe the fans booed off ashley simpson. i mean, everyone lip-syncs on saturday night live. :rolleyes: she just got unlucky enough to get caught.

I haven't watched a college bowl game in 6 years. Why, you may ask? Because they don't mean anything anymore. This year, you had teams barely above the .500 level playing in a bowl. Does anybody else think a 6 and 5 team should be in a bowl? I sure as hell don't. Once again, except for the USC-Oklahoma matchup, which I didn't watch either, the rule of the day is that mediocrity with money is valued over quality... :crying4:

I thought Auburn shoulda been there instead of Oklahoma. But USC would have killed them too. They played unbelievably well. No doubt here that they earned this one outright.

tonksy said:
i can't believe the fans booed off ashley simpson. i mean, everyone lip-syncs on saturday night live. :rolleyes: she just got unlucky enough to get caught.

She sounded like a buffalo being tortured with hot branding irons in sensitive areas. May this be the death knell of no talent pop crap junking up the music scene, and the return of actual musicians for a change.

SouthernN'Proud said:
She sounded like a buffalo being tortured with hot branding irons in sensitive areas. May this be the death knell of no talent pop crap junking up the music scene, and the return of actual musicians for a change.

Don't insult the buffalo. :nono: They're still on the endangered list... :lloyd:

SouthernN'Proud said:
well as long as it was deserving. i've never heard her before and i was otherwise occupied during half time.

SouthernN'Proud said:
I thought Auburn shoulda been there instead of Oklahoma. But USC would have killed them too. They played unbelievably well. No doubt here that they earned this one outright.

Ditto.

Back