Anybody Else...

Professur

Again, i say it ... if Atlanta traffic scares you .... stay as far away from montreal and Toronto as you can. I found them polite, the roads superior, and the H.E.R.O traffic support teams a wonder to behold.

As for demos ... I like to sit in the bleachers. I'll let the jocks enjoy rattling their teeth.

Sharky

Again, i say it ... if Atlanta traffic scares you .... stay as far away from montreal and Toronto as you can. I found them polite, the roads superior, and the H.E.R.O traffic support teams a wonder to behold.

As for demos ... I like to sit in the bleachers. I'll let the jocks enjoy rattling their teeth.

Oh, ATL traffic doesn't scare me. I grew up there. It's just that I've been down here so long, where most people drive within 5 mph of the speed limit, courtesy is the norm and road rage is very rare, that whenever I go back to ATL it seems as though I'm always in everybody's way. You can run 20 mph over the limit and somebody will be 2 ft. from your rear bumper.

If you thought ATL drivers were polite, you would find drivers here to be absolutely charming. :)