Anybody go to see Die Another Day and come back thinking...

ipmoof

...that Halle Berry did nothing for them and Rosamund Pike it totally hot?

Just me then? :D

I cannot illustrate it with pics - Miss Berry is "technically" more attractive, but both myself and all the friends I saw it with (three guys, two girls) thought that she was pretty bland and "Miranda Frost" was almost unbearably sexy (well, the guys thought that anyway).

Halle Berry was on Parkinson the other day (kinda like David Letterman, but actually good) and she was sooooooo boring. I have never really seen anybody that looks so good yet is so unappealing. Weird... what is it about her?! Maybe she is just TOO hot that your brain registers her as fugly just to save you from going insane. :circle:

Re: Anybody go to see Die Another Day and come back thinking

ipmoof said:
...that Halle Berry did nothing for them and Rosamund Pike it totally hot?

Oh yeah! :D I thought exactly the same.

And, did you know that they replaced the V12 in the Vanquish with a racing V8? Stupid, yes, but they did! :)

Jon

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I do have to agree, Halle is not a world class actress, she is just a super fine, super fit, fuckable little creature. Conversation? Intelligence? I'm sure I'd have to keep one on the side for that.

Re: Anybody go to see Die Another Day and come back thinking

When Miranda Frost was stabbed[/spolier, sorry] I think it was the first time in my life I have ever been tempted by necrophilia.

headbang

I didn't know you had to be a world-class actress to be a super fine, super fit, fuckable little creature? ;) :D

Jon

PuterTutor said:
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I do have to agree, Halle is not a world class actress, she is just a super fine, super fit, fuckable little creature. Conversation? Intelligence? I'm sure I'd have to keep one on the side for that.

LOL, that was remarkably restrained. :D

I agree, she has the personality and charisma of a boiled potato.

hehehe... dammit i can't reply quick enough. damn batteries on my cordless mouse have gone so i gotta use mousekeys... :(

I couldn't be arsed to get up yesterday and I just drifted in and out of sleep... eventually got up at 1:30am realising I'd spent 15 1/2 hours in bed :D

Hehe, nice. :)

I'm on a 4am-2pm sleeping pattern right now as well. Those 9am lectures really suck ass on four hours sleep, lol. Anyway, back to the issue at hand...

Rosamund Pike = Classically trained theatre actress, totally hot, posh, inexplicably sexy, brings necrophilia to the masses...

Halle Berry = Boiled Potato.

mh? :confuse2: :confuse3: :confuse2: ?(

skull.jpg

RecklessLeper said:
I didn't know you had to be a world-class actress to be a super fine, super fit, fuckable little creature? ;) :D

Jon

I never said I respected her acting career, just the body. It's all about the body.

my missus and i both thought halle berry's character was crappy [too much like bond] and i though rosamund pike was much fitter, something about the cold bitch thing that really appeals.

that aston engine change was forced on the car to fit the gun-mounts and get the 4wd working properly. aston refused to help with the film [wouldn't make a 4wd version etc] but are now making a production one following the interest of the film. oh, and for real petrol-heads they used the same v8 as in teh jag i believe.

ris said:
my missus and i both thought halle berry's character was crappy [too much like bond] and i though rosamund pike was much fitter, something about the cold bitch thing that really appeals.

that aston engine change was forced on the car to fit the gun-mounts and get the 4wd working properly. aston refused to help with the film [wouldn't make a 4wd version etc] but are now making a production one following the interest of the film. oh, and for real petrol-heads they used the same v8 as in teh jag i believe.

Considering both marques are now owned by Ford, it would make sense... ;)

Back