Anyone interested?

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
A handful of folks at another board I frequent have expressed some interest in having an NFL fantasy football league. It would be hosted on either yahoo or ESPN. Both sites have nearly identical set-ups, and both are free. Each can have a league of up to 10 teams, and we have 3 confirmed probably's thus far.

If anyone wants in, speak up. Ideally we would have a live draft sometime before the start of the regular season. If anyone has questions, I can answer them about the ESPN league as I already have one team there.

I would give it a shot. My brother's hardcore into fantasy sports and I know I could never compete with him (he spends hours studying stats and draft boards and stuff, scares the hell outta me sometimes) and that has turned me off of it so far, but I've been looking for a group more among my experience level (none) to start with.

K, that gives us 5 confirmed.

I'll check again at cat's place to see if Jug wants in or not. Also, would we prefer yahoo or espn? I don't care either way, their formats are almost identical. I think jug prefers yahoo due to connectivity issues on his end.

Looks like to get a full 10 team league we'll need to make it a public group, which would allow anyone else to join also. Once we decide where to have it and when to set up the live draft, either jug or I can set one up. I'll post the league name and draft date and time here so y'all can find it. Should happen within a couple weeks tops.

Back