Apple G5 is here.

specs look good, glad to see they're doing the sata thing right off the bat, not quite sold on the looks of the thing though.

that benchmark stuff can be taken seriously when amd/intel get 64-bit running, i believe i heard amd making chips available to comp vendors for sept or something.

ris said:
specs look good, glad to see they're doing the sata thing right off the bat, not quite sold on the looks of the thing though.

that benchmark stuff can be taken seriously when amd/intel get 64-bit running, i believe i heard amd making chips available to comp vendors for sept or something.

You are correct sir. AMD is coming out with one.

I find it really funny how it's so easy to be able to spend over $10,000 on a computer for personal use. From time to time I go to the Apple Store and select the most expensive Mac, then soup it up with all the additional goodies... I usually end up between 12 and 15k. Gotta wonder if there's anyone monitoring the selections people make, even if they don't buy. If so, I must be giving that guy a heart attack every time I come there. "Holy shit! We've got a massive lunker on the line! About to make a $12,000 purchase!" :lol:

Back