Are they serious?

Awww, I can't see the link . . . my computer hates Flash. Why does my computer hate Flash? I don't understand these metaphysical computer thingies. Why am I babbling?

The so-silly-it's-brilliant idea to turn a horror-slash-comedy into a horror-slash-comedy-slash-musical LOL

This is the greatest thing to hit the stage since Owen Hart!

The results are 13 original tunes that hop from genre to genre, including such perhaps-not-so-soon-to-be classics as "It Won't Let Us Leave," "Look Who's Evil Now" and "All the Men in My Life Keep Getting Killed by Candarian Demons."

"We take what's happening very seriously. These are killer zombies and they will eat your head off, but they may start singing."

"If it's just laugh, laugh, laugh, it gets boring. We like to set the tone, and make it a little disturbing, then bam! You're hit with a tango. That's the genius of this show."

"I read the script and said, ‘Fuck, this is fantastic!' Just the idea of having a guy singing while he's sawing up his girlfriend's head, and her blood spraying into his mouth while he's singing - how funny is that? How Sam Raimi is that?"

I just saw it this past weekend. Actually, Evil Dead 1 and 2: The Musical.

Freaking hilarious!!!! All the best lines, some catchy tunes, and lots of blood!

What a wonderful evening :D

Back