Are you ready...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
for some football?

Mid-July & the rookies have to report & the writers begin placing guesses on the wire, looking for people to notice.

Preseason rankings
AFC

NFC

How'd your fave do?

You never know...

At least Micky Vicky is something to behold. He makes football almost seem like a contact sport.

#3 in the NFC.

Yesterday I purchased my 3rd set of Vikings tickets for this season. My schedule...

September 18th, Minnesota @ Cincinnati
September 25th, New Orleans @ Minnesota
October 16th, Minnesota @ Chicago

My prediction - 11-5, first in the NFC North, first round bye (but not home field advantage) and a loss in the NFC title game.

12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – The defense is getting old and is only a shadow of the unit that dominated in Tampa Bay's Super Bowl title run three seasons ago. Rookie running back Carnell Williams looked good in minicamp and should be an exciting player to watch, but this is clearly still a team retooling for the 2006 season.

I was thrilled when they got Cadillac in the draft, he was the very player I wanted them to get. Should help real soon. I dunno if 12th in the NFC is spot on or not...I look for at least a 9 win season this year.

And if Michael Vick ever learned how to share the football, he might be a quarterback. Whatever team keeps him is doomed to failure. Oh, the playoffs are possible, but even that I think is a stretch. One good hard lick on him and the Falcs are toast.

The game in Cincinnati won't be easy, the Bangals are much improved and it's in Cincinnati. The Vikes have lost the last 4 years in Chicago/Champaign, no matter how much better the Vikes are suposed to be. the NO game should be a blow out though.

SnP, I'm with you on Vick. I'm not sure what his possition should be, but it isn't QB. RB/WR/KR/maybe even DB from time to time...but I don't think the Falcons will get to the Super Bowl with him at QB.

Back