ARGH!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Hello, what kinda BRILLIENT person puts a chick just finished first year ENGINEERING basically all alone in ACCOUNTS PAYABLE?! Of course I am gonna screw up BIG TIME you dipshit!

Nixy, anyone with half a brain can do accounts payable. Form here I think we can safely say you have significantly more than half a brain. As long as they give you experienced help when it comes time to write checks you should be fine. It's simple data entry otherwise.

Don't Panic or go postal. :D

Oh, the dat aentry is fine and I am not doing cheques but this damned month end shit with balancing accounts and everything. I understand it NOW but now I have laready screwed up. They love to explain AFTER you make a mistake

tell them you were going to anyway since you didnt know the area. and remind them of the fact theyre dipshits :D

steweygrrrr said:
yes that is in fact a brilliant idea freako

And I'm sure when she's unemployed for making a comment like that, one of you two nice fellows will see to it that she gets a job?

Nixy...just keep plugging away, and chalk it up as a learning experience. Hell...it could've even been an evaluatory session on your learning and personal interaction skills. Remember...patience gets you started, persistence get's you ahead, and angry get's you the door. ;)

It's a summer job though Gato, I am going nowhere except out the door in 2 weeks (which I REALLY shoudl tell them!!!:D)

Depends how much notice you have to give... if it's only a week it'll keep for 7 days as a nice surprise... :D

Probably a month's notice for a three-week job, that way they get to slap you with breach-of-contract shit no matter what you do.. :p

Gato_Solo said:
And I'm sure when she's unemployed for making a comment like that, one of you two nice fellows will see to it that she gets a job?

Nixy...just keep plugging away, and chalk it up as a learning experience. Hell...it could've even been an evaluatory session on your learning and personal interaction skills. Remember...patience gets you started, persistence get's you ahead, and angry get's you the door. ;)

hey i said mine out of sarcasm ;). and ill help her get a job (that or give her some cut of my paychecks when i get another job)

It is suppose to be 2 weeks but my boss wasn't there on Friday and they KNOW it's just for the summer so I'm sure they won't really care.

Also, what's to stop me from telling them to shove it once I've been paid? This is my fourth summer there and although near the end of each one I start hating it I'd LIKE to keep the option of working there next summer open incase I can't find anythign better (ie. anything else).

In which case you must be polite and civil, Nixy. I have the same situation. I really don't like where I work (more and more responsibilties, no raise in two and a half years) but I can't just tell them to fuck off because I know that as of now, even if I quit, they'd rehire me in a heartbeat. I'd like to keep that option open, just in case. Swallow your animosity, and when you get home at night, scream. :yell:

I find a good way to let of steam is the beat up a punchbag. Just draw a face on it and tell yourself it's her... :evilgrin:

Well considering I used to throw things... plates, cups, knives, etc... when I was younger, that's somewhat of an improvement!

Actually it was all that martial arts training that taught me to keep my temper under control. Although I did get barred from fighting competitions at one stage because I got too aggressive when the adrenelin started flowing... That was before I took up Aikijitsu.

Gato_Solo said:

I was kidding :) And anyway I could get her a job here easy. The staff turnovers too damned high here

Back