Argh!

FluerVanderloo

Has anyone else's week sucked? Mine has been the official week from Hell, and I was wondering if anyone else can share my pain on this.

Yeah, my week sucked a lot too. Tons of assignments, heavy depression, general suckyness and lots of little annoyances.

This week has been rather odd for me. It's only Wednesday (my Tuesday at work) and if it keeps up I'm not looking forward to the rest of the week. *lol*

But the sun is smiling and the snow is glistening, so ... :)

Buttcrackdivine said:
I had an amazing week. Fun and festive...anyone else had such a week too?

You're in the wrong thread BCD! Take your foolish and misguided optimism away from here, and let us enjoy our wallow! :whip:

j/k ;)

Ms Ann Thrope said:
You're in the wrong thread BCD! Take your foolish and misguided optimism away from here, and let us enjoy our wallow! :whip:

j/k ;)

But why wallow? One bantam weeks misfortune is worthless compared to the never ending pain of life just as one moments smile is inestimable compared to the named value of the finest of jewels.

Sadness and pain are like hapiness and joy.....

they come

they go

they make you realize of your humility and humanity

and in the end you're wiser and happier for having felt both of their fruits.

Well I'm not sure how many of the ladies can relate but I believe it is a case of post-PMS. If you know how that is then you know how my week's been.

People have just been pissing me off left and right, I've been tired all day, and it seems like every time I get a little bit hyper and happy about something that happened, someone has to come along and fuck it all up. I just want to tear all my hair out and die.

postPMS? I usually get bitchy the day before and maybe first day of the cycle, but everything's normal after that. Well, normal as can be for me - I tend to be a moody person anyway. But the happy pills help. :D

not really bad per se but not the best week either. stressful wiht a paper i ahd to rush cause the prof gave it to us a week before Thanksgiving so we didnt have much time to work on it, and also finals tommorrow thursday and monday

This week was actually a good one-but I can relate to those bad weeks. The sun has been shining my way lately (knock on wood) :swing:

Les, Stanback and BC are pretty much the same thing. They are little folded wax papers with a small measure of powder resembling cocaine that is just the concentrated core of aspirin and caffeine that dissolves instantly in either your mouth or water. The stuff is nasty but gets into the blood fast and works like a charm.

Back