Arghhhhhh

now about 1am here....
I don't have to work, but it is payday today, for the month, for me.:D.
Too bad I have to just turn it right around and pay most of it out in bills.:(
I guess I should be glad though that at least I can pay the bills. :nerd:

My first day back at driving is Tuesday....guess all the parents will be at the bus stops with big ass grins while all the kiddies have long faces...just like me....But I did have to work in the garage on Tues and weds. That was not bad at all ...had to be in by 7. I will also work Monday in the garage...but they are easy days and get done early.....waking up at 4:30 on Tuesday is gonna be the bummer!!

Well not having a job means not having to go out to work for me. Sounds more like it really as it means lots of lazy days in bed :)

...and, just like that, *POOF*, they're gone. My last 8 days of vacation for 2003, vanished, just like fruit of the loom at the Neverland Ranch when the owner is home.

Sad really. I never go to know them too well. Just ships passing in the night, like Monica & a presidents zipper. They came, they saw they moved to Florida where it was warmer.

It's now the first full week of 2004. What have we learned? Well, besides the fact that quitting smoking really sucks & chamomile tea is pretty damned tasty, we learned that some of us need to get a life but not nearly as badly as the Pentagon wasn't hit by a plane Conspirators. Those guys are whack jobs.

Off to work...take care & I'll see you...

tonight-I'm only going 50 miles away *woohoo*

I start school again in one hour and 10 min :)

I am OK with that...except the whole waking up thing...today isn't to bad...8:45 wake up call...getting up 6:45 tomorrow is gonna be a killer though.

Back