Arrgh the pain....

Jeslek

Banned
Well I moved and the rest of my roommates are moving in today... No internet though. I guess we will get cable sometime this week. Meanwhile, I'm on the school's computers. OTCentral really does not look pretty on UNIX with Nutscape 4.79.

Not to mention the very, very first night my roommate slept with his girlfriend. Uhgh, time to get a girlfriend.

Have fun guys, I need to go and buy some textbooks.

Jerrek said:
Not to mention the very, very first night my roommate slept with his girlfriend. Uhgh, time to get a girlfriend.

Ugh is right. I remember those days. They sucked big time...

Jerrek said:

Behappy it wasn't your girlfriend:headbang:

*is happy that she now has a man to come visit her at school and give her some lovin;*

I'm back again :) Finally got internet here in my apartment. Things are going well. Just had a nice big snowball fight with some of the girls next door. They managed to stuff an astonishing amount of snow down my shirt and pants. Ugh, time to shower.

Jerrek said:
OTCentral really does not look pretty on UNIX with Nutscape 4.79.

good god... do they really not have mozilla there anywhere... surely even if that's the default the admins wouldn't use it themselves... try mozilla off the command prompt - you may get lucky...

Those computers aren't ... argh... supposed to be used for casual net surfing. I dare say they do have something better, but I just typed netscape because the Windows integration services are the suck. I should have gone to a Windows terminal room, but I was lazy and ran into the nearest UNIX terminal room..

Back